- Let's start with a good night’s sleep. A welcoming bed with crisp, luxurious bed linen is key to recharging your batteries and facing the next day. Scientifically, anecdotally and our rested demeanor in the morning are all proof that a good night’s sleep is one of the best investments to be made in your physical and mental health.
- It's more pricey...but cheaper. Those cotton sheets from a chain store might seem like a bargain at the time but in a year’s time, you might be using their worn remnants to clean your car. Enjoy your bed linen luxury by investing in quality fabric and you’ll have a product that will last for a decade if cared for. You spend more time in your bed more than any other part of the house, so ensure your stay is a pleasant one.
- It makes you feel good. Some people need art on the walls, a nice car, or a bespoke kitchen. But everyone likes luxurious bedding. Wrapping yourself in luxury bed linens night after night is a great way to remind yourself that life is meant to be good.
- It can be more sustainable. Luxury linens in NZ generally are sourced from boutique linen suppliers who base their reputation on ethically sourced products. Linen typically uses less water and pesticide than cotton and with the supply chain more easily traced these days, you can select a product that aligns with your values.
- Home-based adventure is the new travel. The reality of extensive overseas travel may be some time away. Using your home as a base for day trips will be a lot more fun if you set up your bedroom to replicate a classy hotel suite. A cornerstone of that could be luxurious bed linen as a classy reminder of a special trip you’ve been dreaming of for a while.
Sleep that knits up the ravelled sleave of care
The death of each day’s life, sore labour’s bath
Balm of hurt minds, great nature’s second course,
Chief nourisher in life’s feast.
~ William Shakespeare, Macbeth